Photojournalism creates news stories through images. It provides context to an event in a rigid ethical framework, which is both honest and impartial. Our workshop takes you through the various nuances of photojournalism whether it is documentation of politics, society or street and events.
The workshop will focus on creating context and perspective to your stories. Our workshop will be conducted under the guidance of one of the most renowned photojournalist in the country, a National Award winner in 2008, Mr. RanjanBasu. Most of all, the workshop with Mr. Basu will help you discover your own visual language as well as practical and conceptual know how to confront real situation reportage making.
- The difference between photographer and a photojournalist
- Life as photojournalist.
- What is photojournalism
- Showing news to the people.
- Different type of photojournalism
- Story Travel
- Different news
- Hard news
- Spot news
- Breaking news.
- Business news coverage.
- Working with deadlines.
- Picture editing for Newspaper and Magazine
- Ethics in photojournalism
- When you are in an unknown place
- Covering confrontation
- How to write a proper caption
- Off beat photography
- Safety tips for a photojournalist